Frequently Asked Questions
- How long my order will be processed?
Each orders will be processed within 1 – 4 business days exclude weekend and public holiday.
- I have duplicate order. One is paid and the other is unpaid (or status show awaiting payment). How to cancel the unpaid order?
Please do not worry, if it is an unpaid order. We will NOT process any unpaid order. Rest assured, you will NOT be charged for that as well. But once you make payment and there is modification needed on your order, you are required to email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Is the product price for one pair or for one lens?
The price given on the website is for one pair (2 bottle/blitser of lens)
- What power should i choose if I do not wear glasses normally?
Kindly please choose 0.00 power (normal/plano) from the product option there.
- When will you restock / how often you do restock?
We do not has an exact date when the new stock will arrive.However, the estimate time within 1-2 months .The website will be update once the the particular lens has restocked.
- Does SofltlensQueen sell astigmatic lens?
No, we not sell for astigmatic lens.
- Do you have (+) plus prescription for farsighted?
All our lenses comes with (-) prescription which is for Nearsightedness. We do not have any lenses for Farsightedness (+) prescription for now.
- Which Diameter / Base Curve / Prescription should I have?
Please consult with your optometry to get the correct prescription/base curve and diameter of your both eyes.
- Can I get different diameter from what is stated in the website?
No, You can only choose a diameter from what is stated on the website.
- Does SoftlensQueen accept concealed cash?
No, it is unsafe to do so.
- My products defect, what should I do?
Please contact email@example.com immediately. Or you can refer to our RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY for more information.
Shipping & Tracking
- Has my order been shipped?
You can always log onto your SoftlensQueen account and go to MY ACCOUNT and then go to VIEW PREVIOUS ORDERS. And you can check your ORDER STATUS right there.
- Why my tracking status is ’origin post is preparing shipment’ and stays the same for quite some time?
If you are American customer, you will frequently see this tracking status. For your information, this status means the products are on their way. This is because USPS does not update the status regularly on the status. The status will be changed once the products are delivered. Your patience is greatly appreciated under this context. For registered mail users, please be reminded that shipping days are between 20 to 60 business days.
- How to track my order?
There are few steps to track your order
1. Check your ORDER STATUS first
2. Make sure the status is SHIPPED
3. Only when products are shipped, then you will be provided with TRACKING NUMBER
4. Once you obtain your tracking number, you can go to https://ems.posindonesia.co.id to trace your products (depends on the shipping option you have chosen)
- It’s been 15 days, I have not yet received anything from you?
Please be reminded that for International Registered Mail users, the shipping days are between 14 to 45 business days, which means they are excluded of the Saturday and Sunday. Of course, please add another 3 days of processing on top of the shipping days in your calculation. In addition, you can always check tracking status for more precise updates.
- My tracking number does not exist in POS INDONESIA Site or other POST agency website, why?
There are two possibilities on this case
1. Please allow two days for the POST agency to update all the parcels especially International Registered Mail, where the traffic sometimes are congested due to heavy flow. Please come back and do the checking after 2 days
2. Either typos or errors might have occurred at customer side or at our side. For your information, the tracking number is being keyed in manually and it is subjected to human errors, hence your understanding is greatly appreciated here. However, please allow two days before seeking clarification with us, it might always because of the first possibilities.
- How much is the shipping cost?
Shipping costs is automatic calculate when you doing CHECKOUT on our website
- Is the custom tax included in the price?
No, recipients are of the responsible party to pay for the custom tax if products are selected. For your information, not all the products will be levied by custom tax. Products levied by custom tax are randomly selected by the custom of respective country.
- What are you lenses made from? Are they safe to wear?
The lenses are made from polymacon/ polyhema and water. The percentage of water content is usually 38% or 42%. Yes, circle lenses are generally safe and are approved by Korean FDA. But precaution is always needed.
- What is the most natural contacts you have?
Depends on your eye color and the color you wanted for your eyes to naturally appear. We recommend you to choose the same color lens with your original eye color for a better result.
- Is there any difference between 14.0 mm and 14.2 mm diameter lenses?
The main different would be the size and the effect it brings out. Please consult with your optometry to get the correct diameter/base curve of your both eyes before placing any order.
- Why some circle lenses comes in 48-60% water content while the other lens comes in 38%? is there huge difference?
The circle lenses comes in a different water content between 30%-50% water content. Some people able to used the lenses which have a low water content without having a trouble of dryness. In general, the higher the water content allows more oxygen to pass through the eyes for a better comfort wearing.
- What is Silicone Hydrogel lenses?
Silicone hydrogel contact lenses are advanced soft lenses that allow more oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea than regular soft (“hydrogel”) contacts. They are healthier than regular soft lenses because they allow up to 6 times more oxygen to pass through them and increased oxygen transmission results in better overall eye health.
- I have just received my lenses, but I noticed that the color is not the same as what I have been purchase before. What makes the lens color become darker or lighter than before?
We always restock our product when it happens to be out of stock. The new batch will not be the same as the previous one. This is due to a different batch of manufacturing. The design will remain the same but the color might be slightly different in a new batch.
- How would I proceed my payment?
Please kindly refer to our new “How-To-Buy“ guide with new payment method.
- I have made payment for my order, but it is not processed yet. My payment was made by echeck. Can you please let me know when my order will be processed and shipped?
Usually clearance of echeck takes up to 10 days. We can process your order only after clearance is completed. So, please be patient. The processing days might vary from 1 to 3, and shipping update will depend on the shipping method you have used for your order.
- Why my transaction in Paypal is not complete?
Several reasons your transaction can not go through.
– Bank Denied – Bank refuse to complete the payment. (The Most Common Reason)** Kindly call with your card issuer / bank for authorization this particular transaction
– Invalid card details including card holder name, card no., expiry date & security code.
– Card declined due to insufficient fund, invalid card type (Amex & Discover).
– Loading Error – Slow internet connection during transaction, the transaction process has time out.
– User click “Cancel Payment / back to SoftlensQueen.com”
- Can I do drop shipping?
Drop shipping is available in SoftlensQueen. You can now send your products to your friends or loved one just by ticking the box which indicates to SHIP TO OTHER ADDRESS. Once you tick, click NEXT, you will proceed to the page where you need to fill up the recipient’s address.
- SoftlensQueen is not responding to my message that left on the BOX of contact us, why?
There are two possibilities: You have an invalid email address where we could not respond to you Please allow us at least 2 to 3 business days to revert back to you if you post us long comments or feedback.
- Why I haven’t received a response email from customer service yet?
Please allow us at least 2 business days and please be note that we are not operate on weekend. All the emails on weekend will be replied on the next Monday.
If you have more questions where to go?
First time doing online purchase? Please click SHOPPING GUIDE
Is credit card acceptable? Please check out PAYMENT METHOD
How much is the shipping cost? Please click SHIPPING MATTERS